Monitoring And Evaluation Manager At AIDS Healthcare Foundation (AHF)
Job Title: Monitoring and Evaluation Manager Reports To: Country Program Manager Job Summary
- The Monitoring & Evaluation Manager will be responsible for the provision of leadership and guidance in the design and implementation of the function of Monitoring and Evaluation systems.
- Responsible for the development of M&E plans and organizes internal systems to collect and analyze the data used to measure key performance indicators of programs, processes and activities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide leadership and guidance on program monitoring and evaluation to meet AHF global and Government of Nigeria reporting requirements.
- Manage country level Monitoring, Evaluation and Reporting activities for AHF Intervention across all supported states in Nigeria.
- Provide technical assistance to states and sites programs in the collection, analysis, reporting and use of output data for program improvement. .
- Manage the country programs data reporting cycle to ensure high quality and complete data are sent to the Bureau/Global office on a periodic basis, or when required.
- Monitor the progress of the program towards achieving targets and sha reprogram output data with the technical leads
- Work in collaboration with states team to follow up on Monitoring & Evaluation activities at the program sites to ensure the promotion of data utilization by relevant end users.
- Supervise Formative & Operations research, and other longitudinal studies in the country including development of study protocol and abstract.
- Facilitate the provision of technical support to strengthen the country M&E activities and contributes to the development and review of appropriate data collection tools and procedures for all monitoring and reporting needs.
- Work with the country, state office staff and government counterparts to provide support and guidance on program Monitoring and Evaluation of AHFs activities in Nigeria and its reporting requirements.
- Facilitate timely reporting of the organization data reports to States & National Agency for Control of AIDS (NACA)
- Provide support to sites in the state by interacting with site program coordinators, Managers, state M&E officers of SACA/SASCP, other Implementing partners and CBOs on needs and ensuring that these parties understand data reporting and can support these requirements.
- Carryout routine monitoring visits to all project sites, including the conduct of Data validation and Data Quality Assessments (DQ.As) using official tools, preparation of monthly reports, and supportive supervision.
- Manages the development and maintenance of computerized data capture of the program and provide technical assistance and training to the staff at the sites responsible for data entry.
- Any other duty designated by the Supervisor.
Education and Experience
- Masters of Public Health (MPH) degree, preferably with specialization in the Epidemiology track.
- Significant experience in Monitoring and Evaluation of international funded programs.
- proven record of establishing M & E systems, designing and conducting evaluations and will have experience of a number of statistical software packages commonly used for data analysis.
- Demonstrate competence in assessing priorities and in managing a variety of activities in a time-sensitive environment, and in meeting deadlines with attention to detail and quality.
- Demonstrate computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SPSS, STATA, Epi-Info, Clintrial, OpenMRS and advance skills in the use of other analytical tools.
- Experience providing and facilitating training; experience setting up training programs and workshops preferred.
Application Closing Date 22nd June, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV’s and cover letters to: globalhr.Africa@aidshealth.org Note
- Candidate should kindly indicate the position applying for and their preferred location as the subject of their e-mail.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.