MSH Jobs In Nigeria : M&E Specialist, Health Informatics
Job Title: M&E Specialist, Health Informatics
Job ID: 13-9645 Grade: H Group/Office: HPG Dept/Unit: GEN (General) Project/Program: A512 – Nigeria CaTSS Reports To: Director, M&E
- The M&E Specialist, Health Informatics as a member of the MSH M&E team is to contribute to the attainment of overall project deliverables and mandate.
- Function as technical expert for project Electronic Medical Records [EMR], Electronic Health Records [EHR] and portable medical devices initiatives.
- Flesh out the upgrade of the MSH EMR/EHR platform.
- Ensure all the requisite data collection tools [PMM tools] are uploaded and active on the MSH EMR/EHR platform.
- Ensure all the reporting features/modules [including new ones as may be determined by the content development team] are fully functional within the EMR/EHR platform.
- Ensure the EMR/EHR platform is inter-operable with and or meets NigeriaQual & NDR specifications.
- Provide technical leadership and expertise for MSH DHIS operations.
- Build MSH staff capacity on the maintenance and management of the EMR/EHR platform.
- Develop a user-friendly user guide for the EMR/EHR platform.
- Develop an efficient and user-friendly data management and data storage system for the EMR/EHR.
- Maintain a log of lessons learned and best practices in relation to the project EMR/EHR platform.
- Submit comprehensive report on EMR/HER including accomplishment on mile stones.
- Develop portable medical devices as may be required by the project.
- Undertake any other Duties as may be assigned by supervisor.
Application Closing Date 23rd July, 2017.