Next Gear Resources Limited Hiring Assistant Digital Marketing Officer
Job Title: Assistant Digital Marketing Officer (Graduate Entry-level Position) Job Summary
- The candidate’s primary tasks is to act as the contact person between the company and its existing & prospective clients: organizing sales visits, demonstrating and presenting products, establishing new business, negotiating contracts and packages, aiming to achieve monthly or annual targets.
- The candidate’s secondary tasks will include: presentations, proposals writings, budget preparation and market analysis.
- Drive direct sales to the company via online (Social Media) marketing of company’s properties, also promoting the companies goals and objectives.
- Provide buyers with details of properties / lands that fit their requirements in terms of price, size and location.
- Prepare advertisement as it relates to the marketing and sales department.
- Contact prospective clients on new offers that directly match their interest.
- To market and sell an agreed monthly/annual target to increase year on year.
- To meet all financial targets lay down by the Chief Executive and Business Development Manager.
- To maintain effective relationships with existing clients in order to retain business via online media.
- To develop new business relationships, generate and negotiate sells contracts to an agreed annual target.
- To represent Next Gear Resources to potential clients through communication in telephone calls and emails.
- To maintain personal and professional development to meet the changing demands of the job, participate in appropriate training activities.
- To undertake such other duties and training as may be reasonably required and which are commensurate with the nature and grading of the post.
- To contribute to Next Gear’s Vision and Mission and strive to exhibit the Values and Behavior’s at all times.
- To drive sells as agreed by the management at a monthly/annual target.
- Ensure proper documentation of sales and marketing reports.
- Ensure effective and efficient intra and interpersonal communication with customers.
- To report directly to the Head of Marketing on all sells and marketing activities.
Person Specifics Qualification:
- A minimum of Bachelors Degree in any Related course (Essential)
- Graduate Entry Level Position
- Office experience.
- Experience in social media marketing and digital marketing
- Experience in Content development
- Experience in sales and marketing.
- Age range: 22-27
Knowledge and Skills:
- Background knowledge in real estate management
- Excellent command of written and spoken english
- Commitment to high quality service deliver
- Integrity and ownership mentality
- Organized and methodical
- Calm under pressure
- Able to work with others and be a team-player
- Fast and time cautious Essential
- Ability to work with little supervision.
- Dress sense.
- Loyality and respect.
Application Closing Date 30th July, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send forward their applications to: email@example.com
Applications must include a cover letter, Resume, & referees. Applications must be sent with the subject “Application for Assistant Digital Marketing Officer (GELP)”
Note: Applications sent in a wrong format will be rejected.
Only success applicants will be invited for an Interview.