Noble Hall Leadership Academy Jobs In Nigeria : House Parent
Noble Hall Leadership Academy for Girls, is a school dedicated to educating the total person – intellectual, spiritually, socially, physically and emotionally. Our ultimate aim is to create a new cadre of confident female leaders who are committed to making a positive difference.
We are recruiting to fill the below position:
Job Title: House Parent
- Be responsible for daily operation of household such as but not limited to planning meals.
- Assign household chores to residents and observe their completion (personal, weekly, and extra chores).
- Administer random bedroom checks and final room check before residents are discharged.
- Transport residents on outings and to some medical and social service appointments. A staff member or qualified volunteer shall accompany each minor resident to above appointments.
- Coordinate evening menu and give basic instruction on food planning/preparation.
- Attend weekly staff meetings to review the status and progress of each student. Submit Weekly Checklist for each resident to School’s Director from prior week at meeting.
- Plan and implement family outings (shopping, community events, etc.); post on activity calendar.
- Be a supportive and loving parent figure.
- Screen all materials brought in by residents at intake and ongoing (i.e. books, music, magazines, videos, etc.) especially sexually explicit or satanic influences. Consult with Principal/Director when necessary.
- Maintain discipline structure and document discipline administered on the Weekly Checklist. With the aim to build character, not to control.
- Facilitate weekly house meetings (go over house issues/rules and meal-planning).
- Conduct monthly fire drills.
- At curfew check that doors are locked, lights off, alarm set, and commons area clean before bedtime.
Application Closing Date 30th October, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org