Nocturnus Security Limited Hiring Business Developer – 15 Vacancies
Job Title: Business Developer
Job ID: NSL 022
- Patrol industrial and commercial premises to prevent and detect signs of intrusion and ensure security of doors, windows, and gates.
- Answer alarms and investigate disturbances.
- Monitor and authorize entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons to guard against theft and maintain security of premises.
- Write reports of daily activities and irregularities, such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences.
- Call police or fire departments in cases of emergency, such as fire or presence of unauthorized persons.
- Circulate among visitors, patrons, and employees to preserve order and protect property.
- Answer telephone calls to take messages, answer questions, and provide information during non-business hours or when switchboard is closed.
- Warn persons of rule infractions or violations, and apprehend or evict violators from premises, using force when necessary.
- Operate detecting devices to screen individuals and prevent passage of prohibited articles into restricted areas
- Minimum Qualification SSCE .
- (Ex-service Men will be preferred).
- 3 to 4 years of related security guard experience
- 1 – 2 years of security gadgets handling
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English and any other Nigeria languages.
Application Closing Date 30th July, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should drop hardcopy of their CV’s at: No 4 Odienna Close, Libreville Street, Wuse 2, Abuja. For further Enquiries call or visit: 090 501 26891