Office Driver Job At Quanteq Technology Services Limited
Quanteq Technology Services Limited was founded in El Segundo, California in 1998 as a full service Management, Systems and Technology Consulting firm to serve the needs of public and private sector organizations. We help solve performance problems of organizations using Information Communication Technology through the provision of IT advisory services, Business and Systems Integration, Project Management and Training/IT support services.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position of:
Job Title: Office Driver
- Convey staff of the organisation to the areas where they are required.
- Ensure that all the necessary paper work for the vehicle is valid, complete and always available.
- Carry out routine checks on vehicles.
- Recognise electrical and mechanical faults and report to the employer or technician.
- Carry out time-to-time maintenance on vehicles, e.g. changing batteries and motor oil at appropriate time, refuelling the car(s) etc.
- Report any case of accident, injury or damage of vehicles to the supervisor or manager
- Keep all records, including receipts for vehicle maintenance.
- Keep up a travel log to record areas travelled to, travel time, and work hour
- Develop good knowledge of relevant Law enforcement policies (VIO, NPF, FRSC etc).
- Develop good Interpersonal and communications skills.
- Solid knowledge of Abuja Routes will be a plus.
- Assist in any other duty as assigned by management.
Application Closing Date 11th August, 2017.
How to Apply