Pac Center Limited Jobs In Nigeria : Computer/Mobile Device Technician
Pac Center Limited – We are the pioneer one-stop-shop in the FCT for quality telecom products and first-class Information Technology (IT) services to corporate organizations, government establishments, small or large scale enterprises and individuals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Computer/Mobile Device Technician
- Due to our growing customer base, PAC CENTER is accepting applications for a Computer/mobile device Repair Technician to join our expanding team. If you love the inner workings of small personal electronic devices.
- Candidates must have a love of technology and gadgets and an interest in repairing them in a clean, positive work environment.
- Quality repairs and customer satisfaction are our primary mission!
- Candidate must have previous iPhone, iPad and most Apple products. Do not apply if you do not have this background
- Candidate must able to Diagnoses and performs repairs on electronic devices, primarily smart phones, tablets, computers and gaming systems.
- Perform routine inspection, testing, and repair of smart phones and other mobile devices including computers for Apple, Dell, HP, Acer and other brands.
- Accurately document repairs and parts information on repair tracking documents.
- Implements locking/unlocking, screen replacements of mobile devices among others.
- Disassemble/reassemble down to board and component levels.
- Perform high quality repairs and refurbishment of electronic devices: phones/tablets/laptops/GPSs/ etc.
- Monitor parts inventories and inform management of status.
- Operates to required Company standard
- Keeps work area clean and sterile.
- Performs other duties as required by management
- Must have at least 2 years’ experience within the repair environment and proficiency with Windows and IOS systems.
- Degree in Electronics Technology or equivalent Tertiary qualification
- Honesty and Integrity – the number one requirement for the job
- Passion for working with electronic gadgets!! Positive personality!
- Reliable and timely – strong work ethic
- Strong focus on quality repairs.
- The ability to read, write and communicate in English in order to read and comprehend assembly manuals and process documentation.
- Communication Skills (verbal and written) & Efficient Time Management Skills
- Ability to work well in a team
- Ability to handle pressure/ Work under a fast moving environment
Application Closing Date 16th August, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their updated CV’s and contact details with subject of mail as “Computer/Mobile Device Technician” to: firstname.lastname@example.org