PAC-Center Limited Jobs In Nigeria : Contract Technical I.T Training Facilitator
PAC-Center Limited – We are the pioneer one-stop-shop in the FCT for quality telecom products and first-class Information Technology (IT) services to corporate organizations, government establishments, small or large scale enterprises and individuals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Contract Technical I.T Training Facilitator Job Description
- We are looking for enthusiastic Technical Training Facilitators to serve as external contract trainers in our training centre in Abuja.
- Facilitators would be responsible for training participants in various knowledge areas, discipline and study at all levels including beginners, intermediate and advance.
- All Facilitators must be extremely knowledgeable in their field of expertise and possess solid technical proficiency.
- Additionally, we expect you to be an excellent communicator, able to explain complex subjects in a clear and interesting way.
- Facilitators would coordinate with the training centre in designing and delivering curriculum and learning materials for all participants.
Required areas of Facilitation:
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Database (Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL)
- Hardware Technology
- Web Design
- Photoshop/illustrator/InDesign/CorelDraw/Dreamweaver/Adobe Fireworks
- Programing (Java, C++, C , PHP, App Development (Android, IOS), Enterprise Solutions)
- Devise technical training programs according to organizational requirements
- Determine course content according to objectives
- Prepare training material (presentations, worksheets etc.)
- Execute training sessions, webinars, workshops etc. in groups or individually
- Conduct on-site and off-site training when needed
- Keep and report data on trainings conducted absences, issues etc.
- Observe and evaluate results of training programs
- Determine overall effectiveness of programs and make improvements
- Proven experience as an instructor
- Knowledge of modern training techniques, tools and software
- Experience in designing technical course content
- Ability to address training needs with complete courses
- Working knowledge in MS Office (especially PowerPoint) as basic requirement for which ever filed of training
- Outstanding communication skills
- Ability to present complex information to a variety of audiences
- Excellent organizational and time-management abilities
- Degree in a relevant Technical field
- Certifications and members of professional organizations are an added advantage
Application Closing Date 6th November, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates who are skilled in any or all of the specified areas should kindly send their CV’s with updated contact details to: firstname.lastname@example.org