PAS BBOXX Limited Jobs In Nigeria : IT Manager
Job Title: IT Manager Job Responsibility
- Manage mobile money accounts / interfaces
- Manage relationship with partners
- Manage local IT implementation, support etc.
- Maintain and train staff on in-house software
- Establish Mobile Money connections
- Ensure branches maintain internet connectivity
- Organise and sometimes lead refresher and change management trainings
- Audit systems and processes and report on implementation progress to management
- Provide recommendations for improvements to systems and processes
- System Monitoring | Regulatory Compliance
- Managing and Implementing endpoint system security tools and applications
- Network and Firewall Security Management
- Information security policy development and implementation
- Coordinating with network and IT staff to implement and maintain security monitoring controls
- Assist third parties in compliance, security and audit assessments
Qualifications and Experience Ideal candidate will possess:
- A Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Physics Engineering or a related field is required;
- 3 – 5 years cumulative experience as a IT manager or a related position
- Membership of recognized and relevant professional association will be an advantage;
- Commitment to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences;
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels;
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills.
- Good experience in support
- Good communication skills
- Experience in negotiating agreements with international companies
- Database management
Salary/Remuneration The salary/remuneration is very attractive and aligned to qualification and experience.
Application Closing Date 7th August, 2017.
How to Apply