Pharmacists Council Of Nigeria Hiring External Auditor
Pharmacists Council of Nigeria is a Parastatal of the Federal Government, established through Act 91 of 1992 and charged with the responsibility of regulating and controlling the practice of Pharmacy in all its aspects and ramifications.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: External Auditor Job Description and Requirements
- The Council requires the services of an Audit firm for appointment as External Auditor for the statutory annual audit of its accounts.
- Interested reputable and duly registered firms of professionally qualified Accountants with such bodies as ICAN or ANAN are eligible to apply.
- The firm must have in its employment, Principal Partners with a minimum often (10) years auditing experience and also have other complimentary audit staff who must be able to effectively handle Audits.
- Curriculum Vitae of professional staff should be provided.
- All applicants are required to take note of Section 16 (6) of the Public Procurement Act 2007 which specifies requirements to be contained in any solicitation documents for public procurement purposes.
Application Closing Date 17th November, 2017
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates/firms are to submit a profile of their Firms including contact address, e-mail address and telephone number(s) and twelve (12) copies of the documents below:
- Current practicing licence either of ICAN or ANAN.
- Registration with Corporate Affairs Commission.
- Registration with the Office of the Auditor-General for the Federation.
- Renewal of its registration with the Office of the Auditor-General for the Federation.
- Tax Clearance Certificate for the past three(03) years.
- Registration with the Federal Inland Revenue Service.
- Successfully executed audits preferably Audit of Tertiary Health Institutions.
- Employees’ Compensative Scheme (ECS) Compliance Certificate issued by the Nigeria Social Insurance Trust Fund (NSITF)
Applications should be in a sealed envelope and addressed to: The Registrar, Pharmacists Council of Nigeria, Plot 7/9, Idu Industrial Layout, Idu, P.M.B. 415, Garki – Abuja. Note: Firms that have voluntarily added the Compliance Certificate in their initial submission need not reproduce it.