Plan International Jobs In Nigeria : Admin And Logistics Assistant
Job Title: Admin and Logistics Assistant Req ID: 21704 Contract Duration: 5 Months Role Purpose
- To provide support to sound office and logistics management for all project activities in line with policies of Plan International, donor and Nigeria, including its laws.
- To contribute to the provision of regular and detailed administrative report to inform project management decisions
Key End Results and typical Responsibilities
- Maintain general office systems including filing; including following up on timely timesheet submission; sending, receiving and distributing documents; and’ photocopying/Scanning.
- Coordinate and prepare mailings, including production, photocopying, assembling, posting and courier/shipping.
- Assist in the distribution of checks to vendors.
- Ensure the office is properly cleaned and well maintained.
- Work with the driver to ensure all vehicle documentations are in order, including but not limited to maintenance and fueling.
- Assist in sourcing for quotations towards the procurement of goods and materials for program delivery as per corporate procedures to ensure value for money is obtained
- Support program activities in the field where necessary.
- Keep and maintain store records and materials to ensure prompt supply of materials to staff for the effective discharge of their work without any disruptions of work-flow
- Implement the travel plans for all visiting staff/consultants/personnel’s.
- Arrange for the repair and maintenance of office equipment and machinery to ensure that staff works effectively without any disruptions.
- Maintain good professional relationship with relevant vendors.
- Perform additional and miscellaneous job-related duties for the office as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience
- A BSc or HND in related Financial/Business Administration courses.
- At least 2 years practical work experience in supporting financial and administrative systems for donor funded projects.
- At least 1 Year experience in a humanitarian response programme with focus on logistics management
Application Closing Date Not Specified.