PricewaterhouseCoopers Jobs In Nigeria : Investment Analyst
PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) – Our client provides financing solution to Nigeria’s housing challenges through an innovative private sector-driven solution. The organization channels funds from the private sector, pension / insurance organisations, multilateral agencies, and impact investors towards financing affordable housing developments and mortgages.
To deliver on new growth goals, they currently seek experienced individuals to provide strategic leadership and financing direction to the organisation in the capacity below:
Job Title: Investment Analyst
- The ideal candidates will be required to demonstrate highly advanced strategic perspectives and execution capabilities and must be able to engage with a range of diverse and sometimes challenging internal and external stakeholders.
Roles & Responsibilities
- The Analyst will participate in all transaction functions and portfolio management activities. The role holder will also be responsible for financial modelling and industry research and play a key role in the underlying analysis of investment decisions.
Specific Duties of the Position
- Conduct analysis of investment opportunities including financial modelling, valuation and return analysis
- Conduct market and industry research
- Conduct due diligence on companies, management, customers, competitors and industries
- Bachelor’s degree from a reputable Higher Institution preferably in Mathematics, Statistics or a science related discipline
- 2-3 years’ experience as an analyst with a top-tier Investment Bank or Consulting group
Application Closing Date 20th October, 2017.