ProDiverse Nigeria Limited Hiring Hotel General Manager
ProDiverse Nigeria Limited – Our client is a highly exclusive reputable small boutique hotel /Guest house located in Abuja, is currently seeking to recruit suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Hotel General Manager Job Description
- We are looking for an experienced Hotel Manager to oversee the daily operations of the hotel as well as provide strategic direction.
- You will plan and supervise the activities of a small workforce to ensure the smooth and profitable running of business.
- It is important for the hotel manager to be involved in all aspects of the hotel operations.
- You will be just as responsible for dealing with complaints as for strategizing and preparing reports.
- You will be a key person of reference for employees and clients as well as external vendors.
- The hotel manager must be able to guide the employees to work as a well-functioning team.
- Therefore, the ideal candidate will be a team player and an effective leader, able to set examples and foster a climate of cooperation.
- The goal is to enhance customer retention and provide excellence in customer care and expand our clientele by strengthening the hotel’s reputation
- Supervise work at all levels (receptionists, kitchen staff, maids, office employees etc.) and set clear objectives,
- Plan activities and allocate responsibilities to achieve the most efficient operating model;
- Manage budgets/expenses, analyze and interpret financial information and monitor sales and profits;
- Develop and implement an intuitive and efficient marketing strategy to promote the hotel’s services;
- Communicate with customers when appropriate (welcome them in the facilities, address their complaints, find solutions to problems, offer information etc.) ;
- Deal with maintenance issues, shortages in staff or equipment, renovations etc.
- Collaborate with external parties such as suppliers, travel agencies, event/conference planners etc. Inspect facilities regularly and enforce strict compliance with health and safety standards
- Proven experience of a minimum of 3 years as Hotel Manager or relevant role ,
- Fluency in English with highly developed communication skills ;
- Knowledge of other languages is a plus
- Understanding of all hotel management best practices and relevant laws and guidelines
- Working knowledge of MS Office;
- Knowledge of hotel management software (PMS) is an advantage Excellent customer service skills as well as a business mindset
- Demonstrable aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
- Reliable with an ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Outstanding leadership skills and a great attention to detail
- Degree in Business Administration, Hotel/Hospitality Management or relevant field.
Application Closing Date 30th August, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com Using the “Job Title” as subject of the mail.