Production Manager Job Vacancy At Louis Valentino Nigeria Limited
Louis Valentino Nigeria Limited is a wholly Nigerian company with a world-class trading franchise. Our business involves the retailing of unique building construction finishing materials from Europe.Hence, Louis Valentino Nigeria has five retail outlets in Abuja, Kaduna and Lagos offering varieties of products such as Sanitary Wares, Porcelain and Ceramic Tiles, Security and Panel Doors, Stone Coated Roofing sheets, Wall Papers, Bedroom Sets, Dining Sets e.t.c.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Manager Reports to: Head of Business Resumption: Immediately
- We are a world class organization that is into pastries / confectionary / snacks.
- As a Production Manager, you will develop, implement and execute strategic production plans for the organization (lines with the vision of the organization and brand within an order to attract potential customers and retain existing ones).
- Maintain work flow by monitoring steps of the process by developing Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for all production processes; studying methods; implementing cost reductions; developing reporting procedures and systems; facilitating corrections to malfunctions within process control points.
- Complete production plan by scheduling and assigning personnel; accomplishing work results; establishing priorities; monitoring progress; revising schedules; resolving problems.
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Organize workflow by assigning responsibilities and preparing schedules.
- Ensure the safe use of equipment and schedule regular maintenance.
- Check production output according to specifications.
- Submit reports on performance and progress.
- Identify issues in efficiency and suggest improvements.
- Train new employees on how to safely use machinery and follow procedures.
- Enforce strict safety guidelines and company standards.
- Perform other duties assigned by management.
- A minimum of bachelor’s degree or HND in Catering, Food science or equivalent; with adequate years of experience in the industry
- Excellent Interpersonal, Negotiation and Communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to use modern machines in baking and frying
- Proven success with production
- The flexibility to travel in support of the expanding line of offerings
- Process management and improvement focus
- Client service orientation
- At least 4 years’ experience in the pastry industry.
- Previous experience in the catering Services is required.
- Deep Knowledge in confectioneries and pastries.
- Previous experience on quality control, general production, events and hospitality will be an added advantage
Application Closing Date 9th November, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and a letter of interest to: email@example.com Note: We will review submissions and schedule interviews for all applicants that meet our requirements.