Program Officer Job At FHI 360 – 3 Positions
Job Title: Program Officer Contract Type: Fixed Term Slot: 3 Job Description
- Program Officer Under the supervision of the Senior Program Officer, provide support to and coordination of the work of the AHNI/GF field offices.
- S/he will support program planning, design, review and the monitoring of the program implemented at the field level, also support desk review of key SOs/SRs documents (SR grant sub agreement/SO MoU, Organizational chart, budget, workplan, Performance Framework (PF), management letters where applicable. assessment report of SR. MFRs/SFR, and LFA findings on SR – programmatic, M&E, administrative and financial).
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- BS/BA degree in public health, business administration, health sciences, behavioral sciences or its equivalent with 5 – 7 years’ experience working in development programs at community level with at least 3 – 5 years’ experience with HIV/AIDS program planning and implementation working with public and NGO sectors required.
- Or MBBS degree or MS/MA/MPH degree or its recognized equivalent with 3-5 years’ working experience in the above-stated disease intervention program.
- Demonstrated success in multicultural environments is required.
- Familiarity with Nigerian public sector health system and NGOs and (!BOs highly desirable
Application Closing Date 13th July, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume (CV) and cover letter as a single document to: AHNi-ProgMgtJobs@ahnigeria.org Note
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e. by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered.
- Disclaimer: AHNi does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.