Project Officer Job At Next Gear Resources Limited
ob Title: Project Officer
Duration: 24 Months Job Summary
- We are looking for an experienced Project Officer to market our project support services such as equipment hiring, site inspection and clearing, excavation, Grading etc.
- Plan and supervise a range of construction projects from start to finish.
- Organize and oversee construction procedures and ensure they are completed in a timely and efficient manner.
- The ideal candidate will have an analytical mind and great organizational skills.
- Collaborate with Engineers, Architects etc. to determine the specifications of the project.
- Promote our project support services to prospective clients.
- Negotiate contracts with external vendors to reach profitable agreements
- Negotiate equipment hiring with external vendors to reach profitable agreements
- Obtain permits and licenses from appropriate authorities
- Determine needed resources (manpower, equipment and materials) from start to finish with attention to budgetary limitations
- Plan all construction related operations and schedule intermediate phases to ensure deadlines will be met.
- Acquire equipment and material and monitor stocks to timely handle inadequacies
- Supervise the work of laborers, mechanics etc. and give them guidance when needed
- Evaluate progress and prepare detailed reports
- Ensure adherence to all health and safety standards and report issues
- B.Sc/B.A in Engineering, Building Science or relevant field
- 3-5 years experience
- Proven experience in construction and marketing
- In-depth understanding of construction procedures and material and project management principles
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with construction/ project management software
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- A team player with leadership abilities
- Age Range: 26-35
- Commitment to high quality service deliver
- Integrity and ownership mentality
- Organized and methodical
- Calm under pressure
- Able to work with others and be a team-player
- Fast and time cautious Essential
- Ability to work with little supervision.
- Dress sense.
- Loyalty and respect.
Application Closing Date 30th July, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org Applications must include a cover letter, Resume, & referees.
Applications must be sent with the subject as “Application for Project Officer”
Note: Applications sent in a wrong format will be rejected. Only success applicants will be invited for an Interview.