Refinery Project Engineer Recruitment At Azikel Group
Azikel Group, is a conglomerate with subsidiary companies in business of Dredging, Petroleum, Aviation and Power generation.
Reports To: Director of Refinery Operations
- Refinery Project Engineer shall oversee and complete all engineering construction projects on schedule according to specifications
- Supervise all development and implementation of the refinery project and report to the Director of Refinery Operations.
- Develop project objectives by reviewing and confirming code basis for each project, project proposals and plans; conferring with management.
- Determine project responsibilities by identifying project phases and elements; assigning personnel to phases and elements; reviewing bids from contractors
- Determine project specifications by studying product design, customer requirements, and performance standards; completing technical studies; preparing cost estimates.
- Confirm product performance by designing and conducting tests.
- Determine project schedule by studying project plan and specifications; calculating time requirements; sequencing project elements.
- Maintain project schedule by monitoring project progress; coordinating activities; resolving problems.
- Control project plan by reviewing design, specifications, and plan and schedule changes; recommending actions.
- Controls project costs by approving expenditures; administering contractor contracts.
- Prepare structural design and fabrication specifications for each project
- Collaborate with other project team members to comply with project requirements and meet project schedules
- Review of detailed design including drawings, material take offs, 3D models and STAAD analysis
- Review and approval of fabrication shop detail drawings for sizing, joint connections, and fabrication sequence Proposal support including structural steel weight estimates, module weights, preliminary steel sizing and customer specification cost impact
- Attend meetings with contract engineering firm and module fabrication subcontractors to review project requirements and design criteria Review and approval of fabrication procedures for built-up structural shapes and similar project related design/fabrication details
- Visit shops for kick-off meetings, critical inspections, and to provide feedback to improve future designs
- Prepare project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends; recommending actions.
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by enforcing procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Maintain project data base by writing computer programs; entering and backing up data.
- Maintains product and company reputation by complying with federal and state regulations.
Skills and Qualifications
- First Degree in Engineering
- Total work Experience of 8 years in refinery operation of related field
- Requirements Analysis,
- Design Skills, Project Management,
- Manufacturing Methods and Procedures,
- Process Improvement, Technical Understanding, Documentation Skills, Safety Management, Supervision, CAD, CAD/CAM Circuit Design
- Gender: Male Age: 37 to 55
Application Closing Date 8th August, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a one page personal profile and CV as a single word document to: email@example.com The subject of the mail should be the Job Title. Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.