Regent Microfinance Bank Limited Jobs In Nigeria : Relationship Manager
Regent Microfinance Bank Limited is licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) to operate as a Microfinance Bank. Regent Microfinance Bank is focused on Small and Medium Scale Enterprises, Traders, Farmers, the underserved and those with a flair for true high returns on investments. We are strategically positioned to provide excellent services to our customers and exceed all service expectations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Relationship Manager
Duties and Responsibilities
- To actively seek new sales opportunities and generate business opportunities
- Develop referral networks and cross-sell products and services to in line with set targets.
- Drive customer satisfaction through excellent service delivery.
- Achieve performance growth in line with Key performance indicators
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum of OND in any discipline
- Evidence of completion of / exemption from NYSC where applicable
- Minimum of 2 years cognate experience
- Proven record of excellent and consistent performance
- Strong business acumen, analytical skills and industry expertise.
- Basic understanding of fundamental sales principles.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively.
- Applicants must be resident in Abuja and environs
Application Closing Date 31st October, 2017.
How to Apply