Registrar Job Vacancy At A Reputable Private University
A reputable Private University located in Southern Nigeria, invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the vacant position below:
Job Title: Registrar
Qualification and Experience
- The candidate should possess a minimum of a Master’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Information Technology, Finance, Economics, Education Administration, or any other numerate discipline.
- A professional qualification (ICSA, ICAN, NIM, CIPM), an MBA or a PhD will be an advantage, The candidate should possess at least ten years experience in administrative/management positions.
Key Skills Required:
- The required candidate, who should be a change agent and a good team player, should possess excellent management, leadership, interpersonal, customer service, organizational, and verbal and written communication skills.
- The candidate should possess the ability to manage details associated with the implementation of complex policies and procedures as well as effective decision-making skills.
- The ability to interpret and enforce University and Government regulations and procedures is required.
- The candidate should be proficient in ICT; he/she should be able to analyse quantitative and qualitative data, and produce reports for internal and external use.
- The skills to interpret financial reports are required.
Remuneration Salary and other conditions of service are attractive, in comparison to what obtain in similar universities, but negotiable, according to track record of performance.
Application Closing Date 8th September, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications to: email@example.com