A Reputable Healthcare Consulting and Medical Supplier Company Jobs In Nigeria : Information Technology Network Technician
A reputable Healthcare Consulting and most diversified Medical Supplier company located in Abuja is recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Information Technology Network Technician
- Install hardware, software and network component
- Participates in planning computer network installations. Installs computer networks and connections for network infrastructure backbone, maintains and configures client workstations
- Installs, configures, and maintains network servers connected by a local area network.
- Troubleshoots network errors
- Implements security network
- Applies technical knowledge of data communications, standards protocols, and internet and cloud working concepts
- Creates and maintains network documentation
- Requests and maintains vendor proposals
- Report to the Medical Sales Manager
- Minimum of 2-5 years in information technology field
- OND, HND or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
- Sales experience with strong results focus and shows initiative
Application Closing Date Not Specified.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume with passport photograph attached to: firstname.lastname@example.org Note: Our company is equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, tribal, ethnicity, religion, sex, age and disability.