Retail Facility Engineer Job Vacancy At Workforce Group
Workforce Group Limited is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm. Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria.
We are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Retail Facility Engineer Job Summary
- The Retail Engineer is responsible for managing the maintenance of the retail and commercial network ensuring safe and cost-effective maintenance activities.
- The jobholder holder oversees both minor and major capital activities and ensures implementation and adherence to established HSE standards in the assigned area.
- Undertake facilities management for company and investor assets (according to dealer/franchise agreements)
- Minimize life cycle cost of equipment by arranging for cost effective asset maintenance
- Coordinate maintenance services providers (internal/external) to ensure facilities remain in optimum condition to support sales efforts.
- Periodically review on-site work of internal and external technicians to ensure that work meets expectations
- Manage and supervise facility development and image enhancement projects to ensure that projects are completed within timelines, budget, to meet required design standards and ensure compliance with HSE standards.
- Develop maintenance strategies to optimize costs and retail operations.
- Develop and establish quality criteria and technical specifications.
- Develop and establish contracting strategies for programmed maintenance.
- Coordinate and monitor resources for maintenance budget; manage maintenance expenses for assigned geographic area
- Vendor and Contract Management
- Minimum of 5 years engineering practice experience, with sound maintenance and facilities management experience
- Industry knowledge and maintenance best practices
- Good working knowledge of facilities management; general maintenance and repairs in retail outlets.
- Knowledge of Health, Safety and Environment practices
- Quality assurance and controls
- Project management
- Vendor/Supplier Relationship Management
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Analytical, problem solving, critical thinking and decision making skills
- Reside at the North Central OR South West region of Nigeria working as a Facility Engineer in an Oil and Gas company
Application Closing Date 30th September, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org