RGR Hiring Business Development Manager – Study Abroad Student Recruitment
Ruhe Global Resources offers an excellent One Stop Shop service to students. over the years, we have placed several students in top institutions in several location. As a recruitment agency, We find placement for students into our partner institutions in Europe, United states and Canada. We have track record of success to global education, making us the most reliable, trusted and experienced University representative.
We are recruiting to fill the position below: Job Title: Business Development Manager-Study Abroad Student Recruitment
- To work with the managing director and other team member to evaluate and successfully establish new business opportunities while strengthening existing ones.
- To Assist in coordinating marketing activities; consistently drive traffic to the RGR offices,website,social media and online in the all region in Nigeria; generate and follow up with MOU partners and ensure consistent flow of students from such partners; be involved in digital campaigns and effectively increase brand awareness.
- Achieve set monthly revenue and registration target.
- Responsible for ensuring daily registration target in the branch is met.
Core Working Relationships
- Customer Service officer, Business Development Officers,Recruitment Officers and managers, Branch Manager, Conversion Officers/ Manager, Events Manager, Marketing/Brand Marketing Manager, Human Resource Officer, Managing Director.
- The post holder will be Reporting to the Managing Director and work closely with all Abuja based staff; this position will focus on recruitment to all RGRs services and partner Universities programs and market the RGR brand in Nigeria across all marketing communications channels.
- Meeting with potential applicants in order to counsel and guide them towards enrollment to any of RGRs services.
- Attendance at recruitment exhibitions, representation of RGR on exhibition stands.
- Conversion of current applicants via telephone and face-to-face meetings.
- Regular visits to cities outside of Abuja. participation in admissions seminars held at schools,hotels and other venues.
- Contribution to RGR s marketing strategy and organisation of marketing and advertising activity in Nigeria.
- Delivery of expert visa advice and counselling for all Nigerian RGR applicants applying for visas.
- Input and expert advice with regards to RGRs strategy in Nigeria.
- Possible travel to cities outside of Abuja for recruitment events or training, including abroad.
- Essentially sell programmes and represent the best interest of partners & RGR in Nigeria.
- Ensure constant steam of walk in clients at the assigned RGR office.
- Assist with developing new strategic recruitment activities through gathering market intelligence.
- Achieve agreed targets for each intake
- Provide timely and accurate updates to the Company regarding student recruitment activities.
- Make contact and follow up with new institutions in Nigeria to have a signed MOUs to send students to RGR.
- Marketing and promoting RGR institutions to prospective students.
- Maintain full update on RGR partner institutions regarding courses, materials and procedures.
- Initiate necessary virtual and real-time marketing strategies/campaigns using various social media platforms amongst others as required.
- Any other related task that may be assigned
- Manage Business Development Officer,cleaners and temporary Teaching staff.
- Develop and initiate business development and /marketing strategies.
- Assist in coordinating actions to influence developed strategies.
- Assist in the execution of marketing campaigns.
- Assist in the development and planning of all branding and marketing activities.
- Identify opportunities, develop plans and establish business alliances that will strengthen the RGR brand.
- Carry out sensitization activities and generate new leads in formal and informal sectors of key cities where an RGR office does not exist at the moment.
- Make presentations to key employers, parents and students of highly rated secondary institutions and generate traffic/leads/registrations, ensuring students register.
- Create the needed buzz in tertiary institutions thereby increasing leads from the institutions.
Experience and Qualifications Essential Skills and Experience:
- Evidence of working within a target-driven environment
- Meeting Sales Goals and Professionalism
- Experience and ability in providing market intelligence in order to guide recruitment activities
- Knowledge and experience of visa counselling for visa applicants
- Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Selling to Customer Needs, Closing Skills, Market Knowledge, Presentation Skills, High & Sustainable Energy Level
- Experience of report – writing and statistical analysis
- Excellent customer service skills, experience working within a customer -facing role
- Takes initiatives and works independently/within a team when required
- Highly organised, can manage a number of different tasks simultaneously
- Can work under pressure when required
- Excellent communication skills, can build positive relationships with people of a variety of different ages and levels of authority
- Can influence and persuade at all levels
- Culturally sensitive and committed to equal opportunities. Committed to RGR’s values of equality and diversity.
- Ability and willingness to travel within Nigeria including.
- Excellent customer service and sales support skills Excellent written and Verbal communication skills
- Evidence of success in building and maintaining customer relationships leading to increased sales
- Able to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Sound organisational, planning & time management skills.
- Highly motivated self-starter with a high level of energy and motivation.
- Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Significant experience related to the international Higher Education sector
- Knowledge of international educational qualifications and their Nigeria equivalencies
- Knowledge of marketing for international Higher Education sector within Nigeria
- Knowledge and experience of visa counselling for visa applicants
- Knowledge of international higher education and experience of working in international education – desirable
- Experience working in the Education marketplace
- Knowledge of the study-overseas market
- Education and Experience:
- Experience with an international recruitment agency will be highly considered but not required.
- Graduate degree – essential, Postgraduate degree will be an added advantage
- Marketing experience in a similar role
- Considerable experience in a customer facing role – essential
- You will be placed on 3 months’ probation with a salary of 50,000NGN-80,000NGN Depending on your experience and expertise you bring.
- After probation your salary could be increased to between 100,000 to 120,000NGN depending on input and performance.
- Training and development opportunities and performance-related incentives will be available as part of the role.
Application Closing Date 11th August, 2017.
Interview Date 12th August, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualifed candidates should send a detailed cover letter detailing their experiences and why they are qualified for the role, attach their CV’s and ensure that the cover letter is the body of the mail not attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org Or Drop your application with your cover letter detailing your experiences and why you are applying for the role at the address below: Ruhe Global Resources, 16 Gwani Street, Wuse Zone 4, Off IBB Way, Near Kings Care Hospital (same building with samsung and carl care) Abuja. Note: Your cover letter will be the only document reviewed during the shortlisting and should be written as the body of the email not attached.