Ruhe Global Resources Jobs In Nigeria : International Exam Teacher
Ruhe Global Resources is an educational advisory centre that provides study abroad and visa counseling to Nigerian student who intend in to study in any of institutions abroad. We are proud partners of several Institutions.
We have access to British, American, European, Asian and Middle Eastern Universities and Colleges. Therefore, We provide detailed, valid and updated Educational guidance, Visa Support, Registration and Preparation for International Exams to international students applying different schools abroad.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: International Exam Teacher – IELTS,TOEFL, SAT, PTE, GRE, GMAT
Job Description We are looking for Seasoned and competent teachers to teach students of diverse age group in any of the following in our Abuja centres:
- IELTS-International English Language Testing System
- TOFEL-Test of English as a Foreign Language
- GMAT-Graduate Management Admission Test
- GRE-Graduate Record Examination
- SAT-Scholastic Assessment Test
- PTE-Pearson Test of English Academic.
- Prepare and deliver lessons to students on difficult topics with the subject
- Schedule tutoring appointments with students or their parents.
- Research or recommend textbooks, software, equipment, or other learning materials to complement tutoring.
- Prepare and facilitate tutoring workshops, collaborative projects, or academic support sessions for small groups of students.
- Participate in training and development sessions to improve tutoring practices or learn new tutoring techniques.
- Organize tutoring environment to promote productivity and learning.
- Monitor student performance or assist students in academic environments, such as classrooms, laboratories, or computing centres.
- Review class material with students by discussing text, working solutions to problems, or reviewing worksheets or other assignments.
- Provide feedback to students using positive reinforcement techniques to encourage, motivate, or build confidence in students.
- Evaluate and grade students’ class work, assignments, and papers.
- Prepare course materials such as syllabi, homework assignments, and lesson notes.
- Initiate, facilitate, and moderate classroom discussions.
- Maintain student attendance records, grades, and other required records.
- Plan, evaluate, and revise curricula, course content, and course materials and methods of instruction. .
- Prepare lesson plans or learning modules for tutoring sessions according to students’ needs and goals.
- Maintain records of students’ assessment results, progress, feedback, or school performance, ensuring confidentiality of all records.
- Identify, develop, or implement intervention strategies, tutoring plans, or individualized education plans (IEPs) for students.
- Develop teaching or training materials, such as handouts, study materials, or quizzes.
- Communicate students’ progress to management, students, parents or teachers in written progress reports, in person, by phone, or by email.).
- Collaborate with students, parents, teachers, school administrators, or counselors to determine student needs, develop tutoring plans, or assess student progress.
- Assess students’ progress throughout tutoring sessions.
- Administer, proctor, or score academic or diagnostic assessments.
- Teach students study skills, note-taking skills, and test-taking strategies.
- Provide private instruction to individual or small groups of students to improve academic performance, improve occupational skills, or prepare for academic or occupational tests.
- Bachelor’s Degree in the subject area or related field.
- Good customer service skill
- Must be proficient in the use of the computer and internet.
- Personal computer and access to the internet is required.
- Must have strong communication skills
- Must possess leadership skills
- Must possess teaching skills
- Must be Presentable
- Knowledge and capacity to teach Cambridge Checkpoint, IGCSE and SAT, IELTS, TOFEL, GMAT, PTE curricula are an added advantage.
- Teaching will be done at physical locations.
- Strong marketing skill is required for this role
Application Closing Date 11th August, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s with a cover letter written as the body of the email highlighting the skills and experience that makes them suitable for this role to: email@example.com using the role e.g “International Exam Teacher” as the subject of the mail. Or To our office at: No. 16 Gwani Street, Wuse Zone 4, Off IBB Way, Near kings Care Hospital, Abuja. Note: All shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.