SAP Logistics Officer Job At Hobark International Limited (HIL)
Job Title: SAP Logistics Officer
Req I D: Req-1142
- Promote the use of SAP Logistics modules deployed within the company (PM, MM, QM)
- Maintain Material Master Records, Equipment master records and Equipment Bill of Materials
- Liaise extensively with the Maintenance planner to ensure Maintenance plans and schedules are created and maintained for all company assets
- Liaises with Material Department to ensure all stock related issues are closed out in real time and stock accuracy over at least 95% is achieved and maintained across all stores.
- Assist the system analyst in the development, testing and roll out of features within the Logistics Modules
- Configure SAP MM/PM reports to ensure that they meet business needs.
- Provide support to Logistics users, listening to concerns and identifying issues, finding and implementing solutions
- Support users on change control and management.
- Provide training and user manuals to users of Logistics Modules.
- Provide periodic and ad-hoc reports to management of Materials, Maintenance and Asset Department to aid Decision making.
- Based on approval, proactively implement new features, modify existing business processes to improve efficiency and enforce internal controls.
- Undertake such other duties as may be assigned by the System Analyst and ICT Manager from time to time
Requirements Academic Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or any other numeric discipline.
- SAP MM and/or PM certification
- Candidate should have at least 3 years relevant experience and exposure to an SAP environment.
Application Closing Date Not Specified.