Senior Finance & Operations Manager At Options Consultancy Services
Job Title: Senior Finance & Operations Manager Contract type: Full time, fixed term until June 2019, with the possibility of extension
- As the most senior finance person in the local team the role will ensure Options’ financial policies and procedures are adhered to.
- The post holder will maintain accurate financial information for submission to the UK, as well as providing programme finance and administrative support to the Nigeria based team, and support to the London based Programme Manager.
- Prepare and/or oversee financial accounting processes for Options’ programmes in Nigeria
- Prepare statutory accounts for Options for International Health West Africa and manage the audit process from engagement to preparation and final sign off.
- Financial Integrity & Compliance: implement internal controls; safeguard the company’s assets; ensure compliance to donor regulations and Nigerian law.
- Payroll: Working in conjunction with the Country Director and Programme Manager to take the lead in overseeing the work of the payroll company.
- Contribute to the development and improvement of internal programme management systems and procedures where required, including finance policies, procedures, forms, tools and other relevant policies.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accounting or related undergraduate degree or ICAN Qualified Accountant is essential.
- Significant experience supporting programme finances and administration of a government or donor-funded programme.
- Experience of managing payroll and related systems and polices.
- Excellent numeracy and financial skills, with strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proficient with accounting software, particularly Quickbooks.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- In addition to the basic salary, Options provides a transport, housing and personal allowance each month. We pay an employer contribution of 10% of basic salary plus transport and housing allowances to the pension scheme.
- Options offers a generous paid annual leave entitlement of 25 days per annum.
- We also provide medical insurance, group life assurance and group accident insurance.
- Salary: Commensurate with experience
Application Closing Date 14th September 2017. Interviews Date 25th September, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application letters and CV’s with a summary note of your skills and experience to “Siel Devos” via: firstname.lastname@example.org Candidates should state the role in the subject header Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for interview.