Senior Program Officer Job At FHI 360 – 3 Positions
Job Title: Senior Program Officer Contract Type: Fixed Term Slot: 3 Job Description Senior Program Officer as member of the Program Management Team, S/He will support the Deputy Project Director in providing oversight, coordination, monitoring and reporting of all project activities in the assigned States and Sub Recipients (Srs), will also ensure all reports (program narrative, M&E datasheets, financials) as captured in the giant agreement are submitted on time by the SR. and facilitates review and timely submission to the donor. Minimum Recruitment Standards
- BS/BA degree in Public Health, Business Administration, Health Sciences, Behavioral Sciences or its recognized equivalent with 7 – 9 years of relevant experience with international development programs.
- Or MBBS degree or MS/MA/MPH or its equivalent with 5 – 7 years relevant experience with international development programs.
- Demonstrated success in multicultural environments is required.
Application Closing Date 13th July, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume (CV) and cover letter as a single document to: AHNi-ProgMgtJobs@ahnigeria.org Note
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e. by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered.
- Disclaimer: AHNi does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.