Short-Term LMIS Technical Advisor Job At Chemonics International
Job Title: Short-Term LMIS Technical Advisor Principal Duties and Responsibilities The LMIS Technical Advisor will provide support by carrying out the duties and responsibilities outlined below:
- Review and document the “as-is” and develop the “to-be” business processes
- Evaluate and record the detailed user and functional requirements as well as technical architecture and design of the e-LMIS
- Advise on interoperability strategy and integration specifications
- Map out hardware and equipment requirements, and identify gaps
- Work with the Visibility Analytics Network (VAN) Project Management Unit (PMU) and Field Intelligence to develop a budget for system implementation, deployment, and maintenance
- Anticipate project risks and mitigate challenges, ensuring the successful delivery of the e-LMIS
- Build a detailed training plan for on-boarding users
- Develop a communication plan to ensure that stakeholders, users, and donors are informed of progress, challenges, and key milestones
- Work with NSCIP and VAN PMU to set up a help desk”
- Play a key role in developing the request for proposal (REP) to select a service provider that will identify system solutions and implement the system
- Work with system developers during the configuration phase to ensure that implementation deadlines are met
- Provide other needed technical support, including for VAN implementation, as necessary
- Foster an inclusive workplace environment that creates opportunities, serves others’ needs, builds trust, promotes innovation, and exceeds expectations
Job Qualifications, Skills and Competences
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in the design, development, and maintenance of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems; experience in e-LMIS system development and working knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics NAVISION preferred
- Technical expertise in the design of information systems, information technology, and control towers
- Knowledge of and experience working in the public health supply chain sector
- Eight or more years of experience in health-system strengthening, design, and reform in low- and middle-income countries; experience in Nigeria preferred
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate and build consensus
- Experience successfully working with multiple stakeholders at different levels of the public and private sectors to ensure timely project delivery
- Attention to detail and commitment to results
- Demonstrated leadership, versatility, and integrity
- The LMIS Technical Advisor will report to the Global Fund Liaison.
Working Conditions/Duration of Assignment
- This Short-Term position will be based in Abuja from the date of engagement through to December31, 2017.
Application Closing Date 27th July, 2017.
How to Apply
- Please upload your CV/Resumes (Should detail the contact information for at least three professional references) by copying the link below to your browser and fill the application form
- Uploaded CV/Resume must clearly indicate your name and position title.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.