Teaching Assistants At Teenee Todds Day Nursery/Broadoaks British School
Teenee Todds Daycare is an Early years Nursery that caters to the needs of children between the ages of three months to five years (3 months- 5 years). We are guided by the principles of the EYFS – (EARLY YEARS FOUNDATION STAGE). We believe in the uniqueness of every child, building positive relationships, establishing an enabling environment to foster learning and development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Teaching Assistant
Overview of the Role
- Teaching assistants play a vital role in schools, it is a great way to experience life in the classroom before deciding to train to be a teacher.
- Teaching assistants are responsible for providing a hands-on role in helping children learn in both a one-on-one settling or in groups.
Qualifications & Experience
- Early Years Practitioners: CACHE Level 3 Diploma in Pre-School Practice / NVQ Level 3 (UK) Certificate, or degree in Early Childhood Education, Jollyphonics (British English Version)
- Primary Teachers: Bachelor’s Degree and a recognized teaching certification.
- Applicants should have a 0-1 year work experience in teaching or education; experience in British curriculum is desirable.
- Effective use of basic technology- computer, photocopier etc; Effective use of Microsoft Word, Excel and any other appropriate software.
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Reading, writing and numeracy skills
- Good communication skills
- Classroom management skills
- Ability to build good relationships with adults and children
- Excellent organizational skills
- Passion and love for working with children and the ability to manage groups of pupils
- Ability to manage difficult behavior effectively
- Flexibility and creativity.
Remuneration Package Attractive and in line with international standards.
Application Closing Date 7th December, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com Application must have the position applied for as the subject line (e.g Subject line: Teaching Assistant (Reception) – John Doe). Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.