Technical Director Job At FHI 360
Job Title: Technical Director Contract Type: Fixed Term Job Description
- Technical Director will under the guidance of the Project Director, provide technical leadership, develop technical strategies and oversee the technical implementation across all the thematic areas of the Global Fund PR-HIV Project.
- S/He will provide technical expertise and leadership for the design and implementation of the technical program areas of HIV/AIDS prevention, care and support, pediatric care and treatment, PMTCT, CT, TR/HIV, OVC and support programs.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- MB.BS/MD/PHD or similar degree with 5 years relevant experience with international development programs which includes 3 years of relevant supervisory experience.
- Or MS/MA in social science, public health or related field, MPH preferred, and a minimum of 7 years relevant experience with international development programs which includes 3 years relevant supervisory experience.
- Or BS/BA in Social Science, Public Health or related field, with a minimum of 9 years relevant experience with international development programs which includes 3 years of relevant supervisory experience.
- Familiarity with Nigerian public sector health systems, Global Fund, international donor organizations, NGOs and CHOs is required.
- Demonstrated success in multicultural environments is required.
Application Closing Date 13th July, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume (CV) and cover letter as a single document to: AHNi-PCTJobs@ahnigeria.org Note
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e. by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered.
- Disclaimer: AHNi does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.