Transquisite Consulting Hiring Finance & Administration Director
Finance & Administration Director
Reporting directly to the CEO, the Financial and Administration Director will work closely with the leadership, operational, and technical teams to lead and develop an effective financial, human resources, and administrative functions, building and coaching an internal team, and working across the organization to ensure the organization growth is supported and sustainable.
This is a tremendous opportunity for an experienced financial and operations leader to shape a highly innovative and well respected company and put her or his skills to work helping make Nigeria a more health, equitable country. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Analyse and present financial reports in an accurate and timely manner; clearly communicate monthly and annual financial statements; collate financial reporting materials for all products and projects, and oversee all financial, project/product accounting.
- Coordinate and lead the annual audit process, liaise with external auditors as necessary; assess any changes necessary.
- Oversee and lead annual budgeting and planning process in conjunction with the leadership team; administer and review all financial plans and budgets; monitor progress and changes; and keep leadership abreast of the organization’s financial status.
- Manage organizational cash flow and forecasting, participating in project and product budget estimation and quotation exercises.
- Implement a robust contracts management and financial management reporting system; ensure that the contract billing and collection schedule is adhered to and that financial data and cash flow are steady and support operational requirements.
- Update and implement all necessary business policies and accounting practices; improve the finance department’s overall policy and procedure manual.
- Effectively communicate and present the critical financial matters to leadership and board of directors as appropriate.
Human Resources, Technology & Administration
- Further develop the organisation’s human resources and administration, enhancing professional development, compensation and benefits, performance evaluation, training, and recruiting.
- Ensure that recruiting processes are consistent and streamlined.
- Establish and manage a comprehensive training program to educate employees regarding staff tools, policies, and procedures.
- Oversee administrative functions as well as facilities to ensure efficient and consistent operations as the organization scales, including overseeing the duties of the office manager and other support staff.
- Minimum of a BA or BS, ideally with an MBA/CPA or related degree
- At least five years of overall professional experience, ideally broad financial and operations management experience
- The ideal candidate has experience of final responsibility for the quality and content of all financial data, reporting and audit coordination for either a division or significant program area, and has preferably overseen a human resources function previously
- Ability to translate financial concepts to – and to effectively collaborate with — programmatic and technical colleagues who do not necessarily have finance backgrounds
- Technology savvy with experience selecting and overseeing software installations and managing relationships with software vendors; knowledge of accounting and reporting software
- Commitment to training programs that maximize individual and organization goals across the organization including best practices in human resources activities
- A successful track record in setting priorities; keen analytic, organization and problem-solving skills which support and enable sound decision making
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills with an ability to prioritize, negotiate, and work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- A multi-tasker with the ability to wear many hats in a fast-paced environment
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and dedication to the mission of the organisation