Traveling Delivery Personnel – Northern Zone At Sweet Nation Foods Limited
Job Title: Travelling Delivery Personnel – Northern Zone Work Days: Mondays to Saturdays
- A position is currently available for Traveling delivery personnel to effect deliveries of company products to its business partners in different cities in Northern Nigeria.
- A Traveling Delivery Personnel is responsible for driving company delivery vehicles and products to a city, delivering the products to retailers and returning back to base on the same day.
- As a Traveling Delivery Officer for Sweet Nation foods, job responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Same day driving and delivery to the each of the following cities from Abuja: Kaduna, Zaria, Kano, Katsina, Jigawa, Bauchi, Gombe, and Adamawa.
- Route planning for fast and efficient order delivery
- Verification of order accuracy prior to dispatch
- Timely and efficient delivery of orders to consumers and retailers
- Stocking and organizing of company products on retailer shelves
- Obtaining evidence of successful delivery
- Marketing the company’s products to Supermarkets, Hotels, and Concessionaires.
- Maintaining the appearance and cleanliness of company delivery vehicles
Job Specifications Eligible candidates must possess:
- Superior knowledge of the Northern road network and cities including Kaduna, Zaria, Kano, Katsina, Jigawa, Bauchi, Gombe, and Adamawa
- Experience working with the fast-moving consumer goods (FCMG) category especially with a major manufacturer or distributor
- Fabulous customer service orientation
- Professional Driver’s License
- Ability to drive long distances three to four times in a week.
- Male (Age: 24 to 35)
- OND/HND/University Degree
- Minimum 4 years of driving experience
- Pass a drug/alcohol screening test
- Pass our Driver Certification Test.
- Computer operating skills.
- Other Information: All applicants must currently reside within the fct. applications from outside the fct will not be considered.
- Basic salary starting at N40,000 N45,000/month.
- Daily feeding allowance when traveling outside FCT.
Application Closing Date 6th September, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and scanned copy of Driver’s license to: email@example.com using the following email subject format: Applicant Name, Traveling Delivery Personnel, Current City of Residence. Example of Email subject: John Doe – Delivery Personnel – Abuja