Ultra Media Solution Limited Recruitment For Interns
Job Title: Intern The Position
- Ultra Media Solutions is looking for interns with exceptional customer service skills, solid troubleshooting skills, ability to work well in a team environment, excellent oral and written communications skills and the ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Ultra Media Solutions is a young and vibrantly developing organization with a team of dedicated professionals. This internship offers practical work experience and the opportunity to gain real-time, job ready experience with the technical operations in your chosen ICT, Creative and Digital Media career in a vibrant Information and Communication Technology organisation.
- This internship will involve challenging opportunities, real technical projects, and interaction with senior staff.
- This is a great opportunity to gain hands-on experience in the Information Technology, Creative and Multimedia Industries for passionate, tech-savvy and dependable interns
Benefit of Internship
- Note that you that after a period of intensive training as well as career-path mentor-ship and once you are selected for been qualified, you will be offered full-time job placement with remunerations
- You get real-time 100% practical career training, practical work experience while also earning income remunerations
- Highly dynamic team members to work with as well professional senior colleagues who will mentor you for a great career upliftment
- Working in a fast-growing company with highly vibrant mission, exceptional service delivery and best customer service experience
- A basic understanding of computer operations
- Proficiency in computer applications
- Conducting research via internet
- Ability to prioritize tasks and efficiently manage time.
- Ability to exercise good judgment and effectiveness in working with a high performing team
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Ability to respond effectively to inquiries or complaints.
- Ability to develop, maintain, and promote strong internal and external relationships
- Ability to maintain professional (business casual) dress and grooming.
- Plus Entertainment Professions (Music Video &Film Making, Audio Production etc).
Area of Specialization:
- Web Design and Development
- Graphics Designs
- 3D Animations
- Video Editing
- Motion Graphics
- Web Applications Development
- Mobile App Development
- Digital Media Marketing & Management
Location of Applicants
- Applicants should be resident of these areas – Egbeda, Ikeja, Idimu, Abesan, Ipaja, Yaba, Maryland, Ogba, Iyana-Ipaja, Ayobo, Ojodu, Ogudu, Omole, Akowonjo, Ikotun, Dopemu, Igando and other nearer environs
Application Closing Date 20th July, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “Information Technology Support Internship” Note
- Application materials will not be considered without a cover letter, resume and completed internship application.
- Candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted for interview.