University Of Nigeria Teaching Hospital, Enugu Residency Training Programme 2017
University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital, Ituku/Ozalla, Enugu – Applications are invited for admission into the Residency Training Programme of this hospital in the following disciplines:
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pathology (Morbid Anatomy, Chemical Pathology, Haematology/Immunology and Microbiology)
- Otolaryngology – (ENT)
- Radiation Medicine
- Community Medicine
- Family Medicine
- Applicants should have at least one year post-qualification experience and must be fully registered Medical Doctors or Dentists and should have completed the NYSC or exempted there from.
- Possession of the Primary Fellowship of the National/West African Postgraduate Medical Colleges is compulsory.
Application Closing Date 16th August, 2017.
How to Apply
- Name of three (3) referees should be supplied, all of whom should be medical practitioners under who the applicants trained or worked.
- The referees should be requested by the applicants to forward their reports online via the designed link.
Note: Only application of candidates short-listed for interview will be acknowledged.