Ventoven Limited Jobs In Nigeria : Project Manager
Ventoven is a shared services company, focused on offering top notch Human Resource Services, Procurement, IT Support and Accounting services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager Job Description
- We are looking to engage the services of a Project Manager for one of the companies in our conmunity who will be responsible for supporting its operations nation wide.
- Our choice candidate will have direct interface with all units and functions on all project related assignments / tasks with a scope of work that includes supporting functions for delivery of business objectives.
- Develop project plan for top organizational goals as identified by members of the Senior Management team and the CEO / MD
- Facilitate the design, deployment and implementation of initiatives targeted at ensuring business growth
- Serve as focal point for all projects within the company and effectively manage group of assigned responsibilities
- Prioritize delivery of various internal projects by tracking progress against deliverables and objectives to ensure delivery of KPIs.
- Introduce process improvement initiatives and perform random process certifications to check internal procedures align to identified standards
- Maintain communication flow and continuous feedback mechanism between Senior Management and the CEO / MD
- On an ongoing basis, incumbent will be assigned to fully manage specific projects. Two (2) key projects currently identified are
- supporting the Logistics department in identifying and setting up offices / warehouses across Nigeria
- Working with the Marketing team on market research, analysis and campaign
Skills & Requirements Educational Qualifications & Functional / Technical Skills:
- First degree in any business-related role
- Professional Certification in Project Management will be an added advantage
- Strong business acumen
- Minimum 5 years proven work experience in projects management methodology and actual work including matrix management, scoping, ongoing tracking and deployment
- Extensive experience developing and making presentations on varied projects
- Relevant experience in FMCG or Telecoms
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent written and spoken English, other languages are an advantage
Other requirements (Behavioral etc.):
- Excellent relational & Communications skills
- High strive for excellence
- Excellent customer and service orientation
- Manager of self; ability to work independently with little direct supervision and ability to apply own initiative
- Above average networking and negotiation skills
- Detail oriented with strong organization skills
- Ability to work under pressure with can-do attitude
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently towards complex goals in a diverse environment with multiple and changing demands
Application Closing Date 15th October, 2017.