W-Holistic Business Solutions Hiring Executive/Administrative Assistant
Job Title: Executive/Administrative Assistant
Responsibilities The responsibilities of the ideal candidate will be to:
- Act as the point of contact between the executive and internal/external clients.
- Receive calls, take messages and handle correspondence and request for the Pastor as required.
- Interact with incoming visitors, liaise with internal staff at all levels, and with external clients.
- Manage and maintain executives’ schedules, appointments and travel arrangements.
- Maintain church policies and procedures.
- Coordinate the 5 purpose units.
- Coordinate and maintain pastor’s calendar and events.
- Maintain weekly, monthly and annual reports.
- Monitor and maintain church facilities and supplies, and research advantageous deals or suppliers.
- Prepare and edit communications, presentations and other documents for the pastor.
- Design and maintain database for efficient documentation and filing system.
- Conduct research, collect and analyse data to prepare reports and documents.
- Arrange and co-ordinate meetings and events, and record, transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings.
- Co-ordinate project-based work for the pastor.
- Review operating practices and implement improvements where necessary.
- B.Sc in Business Administration, Secretarial Studies or related disciplines.
- 2 to 3 years working experience, with at least 1 year relevant post-NYSC experience.
Competencies and Skills:
- Have a kin interest in church ministry.
- Computer skills.
- Listening skills.
- Interpersonal relationship skills.
- Good Communication skills.
- Organisational and administrative skills.
- Secretarial skills.
Application Closing Date 21st July, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s, not more than 2 pages, to: email@example.com with the position and industry as the subject of the mail.
Note: Applications without position and industry indicated as subject of mail will be disqualified.