W-Holistic Business Solutions Hiring Production Officer (Manufacturing)
Job Title: Production Officer (Manufacturing)
- Be majorly involved in production.
- Plan and organise production schedules.
- Ensure that health and safety regulations are met.
- Carry out quality control process.
- Strictly adhere to clients’ job specifications and ensure good quality work.
- Ensure timely preparation and availability of all production materials to avoid shortage during production.
- Ensure proper maintenance of machines and other materials.
- Keep inventory of raw materials and equipment used in production.
- Be involved in facility management.
- Give report on conditions of machines and equipment.
- Give general report on production as required by creating activity log book.
- Liaise with marketing and sales staff.
- Supervise the work of junior staff.
- HND/B.Sc. Electrical Engineering.
- 2 to 3 years work experience, with at least 1 year relevant experience.
Competencies and Skills:
- Technical skills.
- Project management skills.
- Leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- IT skills.
- Organised and efficient.
- Analytical (numeracy).
- Communication skills.
- Teamwork skills.
- Confident, hardworking and result-oriented.
- Honest and accountable.
- Critical thinking ability.
- Ability to multitask.
- 50,000 naira with other benefits.
Application Closing Date 7th July, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s, not more than 2 pages, to: email@example.com with the position and industry as the subject of the mail. Notes: Applications without position and industry indicated as subject of mail will be disqualified.