Web Designer/Administrator Job At Pac Center Limited
Pac Center Limited – We are the pioneer one-stop-shop in the FCT for quality telecom products and first-class Information Technology (IT) services to corporate organizations, government establishments, small or large scale enterprises and individuals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Web Designer/Administrator Job Description Job brief:
- We are looking for enthusiastic and creative Web Designer and Administrator to serve as in-house web designer/administrator at our office in Abuja.
- The Web Admin would be responsible for the design, content management and administration of our company websites and constitute the social media team.
Tasks involved include:
- Manage web environment design, deployment, development and maintenance activities
- Manage company social media sites and integrations with company websites
- Track, compile, and analyse web site usage data.
- Recommend Creative web promotions and
- Test new software packages for use in web operations or other applications.
- Set up or maintain monitoring tools on web servers or web sites.
- Test backup or recovery plans regularly and resolve any problems.
- Recommend web site improvements, and develop budgets to support recommendations.
- Implement updates, upgrades, and patches in a timely manner to limit loss of service.
- Inform web site users of problems, problem resolutions or application changes and updates.
- Provide training or technical assistance in web site implementation or use.
- Evaluate or recommend server hardware or software.
- Gather, analyse, or document user feedback to locate or resolve sources of problems.
- Develop web site performance metrics.
- Review or update web page content or links in a timely manner, using appropriate tools.
- Implement web site security measures, such as firewalls or message encryption.
- Monitor systems for intrusions or denial of service attacks, and report security breaches to appropriate personnel.
- Collaborate with web developers to create and operate internal and external web sites, or to manage projects, such as e-marketing campaigns.
- Develop and implement marketing plans for home pages, including print advertising or advertisement rotation.
- At least 3 years’ experience as a Web Design/Administrator
- Completed Tertiary Education (HND, B.Sc, B.Tech e.t.c)
- Creative and Innovate
- PHP, HTML, and other web design programs
- Proficiency with graphic design(Photoshop/illustrator, Corel Draw), animation software and Databases
- Experience with Linux/Unix Systems Good team player
- Programing (Java, C++, C , PHP, App Development (Android, IOS), Enterprise Solutions
- Good Communication & presentation
- Outstanding communication skills
- Certifications and membership of professional organizations are an added advantage
Application Closing Date 4th August, 2017.
How to Apply