Webmaster Job At Youngstars Foundation
Youngstars Foundation is one of Africa’s unique, life-changing youth organization operating in Abuja, Nigeria. From a weekly youth club in a local barber shop in 1995, Youngstars Foundation is growing to emerge as one of the lead youth non-profit that is building young people and strengthening youth organizations involved in development programs in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Webmaster Qualifications
- B.Sc/HND in Computer Science or any other qualification in Computing
- An experienced Webmaster of at least 2 years’ experience with proof of achievement
- Between 21 and 30 years of age.
- Applicant will need to be competent in graphic design using Photoshop, Fireworks and Corel Draw with a constant desire to push boundaries.
- Applicant will also be required to demonstrate outstanding organizational abilities coupled with a confident approach to communicating at varied levels.
- Applicant will need to be an enthusiastic worker passionate about growing skills and driving new ideas and initiatives forward.
- WordPress, HTML, CSS, PHP, MYSQL, Photoshop, Fireworks, Corel Draw and at least one OO programming language.
- Applicant with knowledge of Illustrator have added advantage.
Application Closing Date 20th October, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letters, CV’s and recent passport photograph to: firstname.lastname@example.org