YIAGA Hiring Human Resources And Administration Manager
Job Title: Human Resources and Administration Manager
- Principally, the Admin and HR Manager is responsible for the day-to-day management of administration operations and human resource management.
- This entails office management, personnel management, organization policy development and compliance; and procurement management.
- Hold a post graduate Degree in Public Administration, Human Resource Management, Social Sciences, Law, Humanities or related field.
- 5 years of experience in a similar position at a NGO, company or international organization
- Excellent leadership, communication and interpersonal relations skills
- Quality and process management skills
- Sound staff and logistics management skills
- People oriented and results driven
- Self-motivated and ability to work without close supervision
- Demonstrable experience with human resource metrics
- Knowledge of human resource systems and databases
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- In-depth knowedge of labor law and HR best practices
Application Closing Date 30th June, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a one-page cover letter and detailed resume with contact of referees as attached PDF documents to: email@example.com Note
- The subject line of email application must state the Name of Applicant and title of position. Only applications sent in the required format will be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- “YIAGA is an equal -opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of disability, sex, tribe, religion, etc. Qualified women are especially encouraged to apply”