YIAGA Hiring Senior Finance Officer
Job Title: Senior Finance Officer Job Description
- YIAGA seeks applications from qualified from qualified candidates to fill the position of a Senior Finance officer.
- The SFO will provide finance support to the Director of Finance in supervising and administering accounting operations to meet legal requirements.
- Other responsibilities include; budgeting, bank reconciliations, grants management, financial forecasts, financial reporting, internal audits, etc.
- Must be a Chartered Accountant with preferably a Post-Graduate Degree in Accounting, Banking and Finance or related field
- 5 years of experience as a finance officer or in a similar position
- Sound knowledge of financial and accounting procedures
- Excellent level of competence in excel, MS word and computerized accounting packages like QuickBooks,
- Self-motivated and ability to work without close supervision
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Good management and analytical skills
- Excellent leadership, communication and interpersonal relations skills
- Strong ethics, with an ability to manage confidential data
- Other professional qualifications
Application Closing Date 30th June, 2017
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a one-page cover letter and detailed resume with contact of referees as attached PDF documents to: email@example.com Note
- The subject line of email application must state the Name of Applicant and title of position.
- Only applications sent in the required format will be considered.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- “YIAGA is an equal –opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of disability, sex, tribe, religion, etc. Qualified women are especially encouraged to apply”