YIAGA Hiring Senior Monitoring And Evaluation Officer
Job Title: Senior Monitoring and Evaluation Officer Job Description
- The Senior M&E officer will be directly responsible for monitoring and evaluating YIAGA’s programs.
- The officer will be responsible for regular data collection, analysis and reporting on project outcomes and results.
- He/she will ensure programs are implemented in line with YIAGA’s donor/project commitments.
- The officer will also provide technical support on M & E to the program during program planning, budgeting and implementation. In addition, he/she shall provide support in preparing regular programmatic performance reports.
- Possess a Bachelor degree in Statistics, Development Studies, Social Studies or related or its equivalent experience with a formal qualification of monitoring and evaluation.
- Minimum of at least five (5) years of experience in programme monitoring and evaluation;
- Understanding of the current M&E trends and especially M&E systems in development organizations
- Sound analytical and research skills
- Advanced computer skills in Excel, Word processing, Database management, or other statistical packages
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills.
- Time management and ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Self-motivated and ability to work without close supervision
Application Closing Date 30th June, 2017
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a one-page cover letter and detailed resume with contact of referees as attached PDF documents to: email@example.com Note
- The subject line of email application must state the Name of Applicant and title of position. Only applications sent in the required format will be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- “YIAGA is an equal –opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of disability, sex, tribe, religion, etc. Qualified women are especially encouraged to apply”