YIAGA Jobs In Nigeria : Senior Program Officer
Job Title: Senior Program Officer Job Description
- This position entails project development, management, implementation and reporting.
- The Senior Program officer will also carry out responsibilities related fundraising, policy analysis, monitoring and evaluation, partnership management and networking.
- In addition, the SPO will assist in planning and organizing programs and activities as well as carry out important operational duties.
- Possess a post-graduate degree in Law, Social Sciences, Humanities or related field, experience of working on elections, youth development, anti-corruption, democratic governance and international development;
- Proven experience as Senior program officer or related position
- Excellent knowledge of project management and development
- Strong analytical and report writing skills
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Knowledge of budgeting, bookkeeping and reporting
- Excellent IT skills with good proficiency in MS Office
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Outstanding inter-personal and communication skills
- Detail-oriented and efficient
- Self-motivated and ability to work without close supervision
Application Closing Date 30th June, 2017
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a one-page cover letter and detailed resume with contact of referees as attached PDF documents to: firstname.lastname@example.org Note
- The subject line of email application must state the Name of Applicant and title of position. Only applications sent in the required format will be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- “YIAGA is an equal –opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of disability, sex, tribe, religion, etc. Qualified women are especially encouraged to apply”