Entry-level Accountant Job at Enroyale Global Services Limited
Enroyale Global Services Limited – Our client, HandyMan Maintenance Services is a full-service Facilities Maintenance Company registered with a view to providing homes and businesses with quick, efficient and cost-effective maintenance and repair solutions. HandyMan ensures that our clients’ repair and maintenance needs are taken care of while they concentrate on their core businesses.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
- The candidate would be responsible for bookkeeping and the smooth running of the financial management systems.
- Daily entry of all transactions and cash book entries into QuickBooks
- Manage petty cash book
- Petty cash control
- Ensure timely payment of loans, grants and bills.
- Monitor and process payments and expenditure.
- Prepare and monitor the organization’s payroll system.
- Ensure all the organization’s finances are precise and up to date.
- Ensure suppliers and vendors are paid according to the set time limits
- Raise invoices for customers and vendors
- Processing of suppliers invoices and payments
- Monthly/quarterly expense reports
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets
- Prepare reports and presentations with statistical data, as assigned
- Banking transactions-payments/deposits, withdrawal etc
- Minimum of OND in Accounting, Economics, Business Admin or related fields
- ATS/ATSWA is added advantage
- Minimum of 1year related experience
- Working Knowledge of Accounting Package preferably QuickBooks is an advantage
- Must have strong skills using Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Internet applications skill (use of e-mail for communication) is required
- Possess a solid work ethic, ability to multi-task in a fast-paced team environment.
- Must be ready to go above and beyond duties, doing whatever it takes to keep things running smoothly and efficiently.
- Must be positive, and reliable, with excellent communication (verbal and written) and organization skills
- Must be accurate, timely, and detailed with tasks
- Ability to maintain confidentiality with sensitive information
- Must be able to work independently and prioritize tasks
- Excellent interpersonal, leadership and organizational skills.
- Ability to handle confidential information professionally
N50,000 per month
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s, Cover letter to: email@example.com