Job Title: Commercial Accountant
Employer: Abuja Clinics
Job Type: Full Time
- Report on margins by product and division, breakeven points by product & revenue centre
- Analyze capital budgeting requests
- Investigating accounting and financial irregularities
- Analyzing financial information and preparing financial transaction reports
- Completing tasks & reporting within financial deadlines
- Contract negotiation support.
- Construct data accumulation systems for a cost accounting system
- Coordinate physical inventory counts and cycle counts(takings)
- Update standard costs in the bill
- Validate the cost of goods sold as part of Month-end close
- Accumulate and apply overhead costs as required by IFRS
- Minimum of HND/BSc in Accounting, Statistics/Insurance or Economics
- At least 5 years post NYSC experience in accounting.
- ICAN AAT or skills level passed is an added advantage.
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to apply
About Abuja Clinics
Abuja Clinics is a world class health facility dedicated to providing all your health needs, not only curative but also preventive. We boast of cutting edge equipment which aid in the diagnosis and treatment of medical and surgical conditions. We have highly trained and dedicated staff who provide excellent care. Our computerized systems ensure confidentiality and continuity. We aim to set a standard for medical care hence we continue updating and upgrading to ensure that you get the best.
Similar Jobs In Abuja
Ethics & Assurance Manager Job At Mercy Corps
Call Center Agent At Interra Networks Limited
ICT Supervisor Job At Medecins Sans Frontieres
Medical Laboratory Scientist Job At Tabitha Medical Center
Program Assistant, Foreign Policy and Diplomacy At Deputy High Commission of Canada to Nigeria