Lorache Group Job Vacancy : Accountant – Abuja
Lorache Group is a Marketing Management, Human Capital Development and Business Process & Strategist Consultancy Outfit, registered with Company & Allied Commission (CAC) of Nigeria to perform such businesses.
Lorache works cut across multiple industries, including the consumer goods, finance, capital market, pharmaceutical, telecommunication, entertainment and leisure sectors etc. Basically, we develop integrated sales and marketing strategies focused around the point of purchase. We also devise transformational strategies through organization design, process definition, and commercial ability development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
- Verify, allocate, post and reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Assist with tax audits and tax returns
- Ensure compliance with GAAP principles.
- Qualified Chartered Accountant from ICAN or equivalent Qualification
- In-depth understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Familiarity with financial accounting statement
- Proficiency in Excel,Word ,including Vllokupsand pivot tables, Powerpoint is Mandatory
- Exposure in ERP(Specifically in Dynamics) will have added advantage
- 8-10 Years Experience as an Accountant
- Candidate must have sound knowledge on TAX management
- Applicant must be able to build and manage soomth relationship
- Candidate must have knowledge of FIRS
- Professionalism,dependability,integrity and trustworthiness combined with a coorporative attitude.
Application Closing Date
27th April, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com using position applied for as subject of the mail Note: Applicant must be resident of Abuja.