Media Trust Limited Job Vacancy : Printer
Media Trust Limited, publisher of DAILY TRUST and other newspaper titles, is desirous of recruiting competent, self-motivated and result-oriented candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Printer
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensure quality of printed newspaper titles.
- Inspect components, sub-assemblies, and assemblies.
- Test, measure, and analyze raw materials for newspaper or print production.
- Ensure company is meeting the standard codes in the newspaper industry.
- Produce detailed reports.
- Observe dials, gauges and indicators to make sure that a machine is working properly.
- Count number of newspaper products tested or inspected.
- Compare colour, shape, texture, or grade of newspaper product or material with colour chart, template, or sample to ensure consistency.
Requirements, Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of a Degree or HND in Printing Technology, Industrial Engineering, Production Engineering or related disciplines
- Certificate of NYSC
- Minimum of 5 years practical experience in the newspaper industry.
Skills and Competencies:
- Knowledge of newspaper production;
- Knowledge of processes, equipment use and management systems for newspaper production;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Computer literate and knowledgeable about Microsoft Office Suite.
- Willingness to work at odd hours or put in extra hours;
- Excellent time management skills;
- A logical thinker who pays attention to detail;
- Able to work under pressure to respond to service needs;
- Self-motivated and able to influence and motivate others.
- Candidate must be between the age of 35 – 45 years
Application Closing Date
19th June, 2018.
How to Apply
Submit your CV and Application Online : Click Here