Newly Established Beverage Company Job Vacancy : Supervisor, Quality Control
A newly established Beverage company (FMCG) with a vision to becoming the market leader in record time, located in Abuja, the Federal Capital Territory is desirous of taking off with highly resourceful/personnel to fill up the following vacant positions:
Job Title: Supervisor, Quality Control
Educational & Technical Qualifications
- Not less than a First Degree in Chemistry, Industrial Chemistry, Microbiology, Food Technology and allied fields
- At least, three years of experience in similar position
- Basic understanding of Microbiology, Chemistry, Industrial Chemistry
- Basic understanding of production processes and controls
- Familiarity with laboratory safety and handling of hazardous materials
- IT, Numerical, leadership and communication skills
- Applicant must be able to work under pressure.
Application Closing Date
18th April, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs and scanned passport photographs to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position applied for as the subject of the mail. Note: Any application that does not adhere to this rule stands unattended to.