Registered Nurse Job At The Olive Prime Psychological Services
The Olive Prime Psychological Services – We are a new “mental health Outpatient service” based in Abuja, currently looking for the best hands that can provide excellent and client focused services.
We are committed to providing individuals with a flexible pathway to full recovery in a way different from the conventional inpatient services. We intend to provide support for our service users where we engage them in various psychological therapies and other complimentary activities which in the long term equips them with a more realistic and flexible form of recovery.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Registered Nurse
- We are currently on the look-out for exceptional, committed, innovative and highly motivated staff, willing to go an extra mile to support the organization to achieve its core objectives within a confidentiality driven service practice.
- Observe outpatients daily to identify, interpret, and document physical and emotional status and/or patterns, such as assaultive or suicidal behaviour, and response to treatment or medication.
- Administer psychotropic medications to patients, monitors use, and documents reactions; instruct patients on the purpose, dosage, and side effects of medication, and explain the legal process related to the patient’s refusal to take prescribed medication.
- Monitor the number of outpatients present in the facility at certain intervals.
- Inspect the therapy rooms to ensure air conditioner and lights are switched off when service users are not in room
- Ensure that service users on medications are administered the prescribed medication.
- Instruct support workers to see the assessment and safety of service users always during the day.
- Ensure that Scheduled Urine Drug test is taken for patient and recorded appropriately.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Applicants must possess BNSC or RPN
- Must Be a Resident in Abuja
- Be male or female between the ages of 22 and 35 years
- Be medically and physically fit.
- Must have 2-3years Working Experience.
Application Closing Date
9th March, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Role” as the title of your mail.