Rossland Screening Solutions Job Vacancy : Business Process Analyst
Rossland Screening Solutions – Our client, is currently seeking applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Process Analyst
- We are currently seeking an experienced Business Process Analyst to design, develop and improve our clients’ business internal processes and methodologies.
- Identify new approaches and solutions to business issues identified through analysis of processes
- Work directly with the management team, Marketing team as well as administrative departments to gather requirements, develop specifications, assist in documenting new processes and procedures, facilitate testing, training and user acceptance and oversee rollout of the solutions
- Provide functional and process expertise to application developers.
- Provide leadership and direction either as a member or leader of project teams.
- Ability to draw up financial plans, business forecasting and projections
Other activities Business Process Analysts get involved in include:
- Managing process change
- Leading process redesign workshops
- Educating business users responsible for managing and operating business processes
- Monitoring, measuring and providing feedback on process performance
- Facilitating process workshops that involve eliciting process requirements and liaising with users
- Master’s degree in a related field – Business Management, Global business Administration etc
- Minimum of 3 years business process analysis experience
- Proficient knowledge of software implementation
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, work under pressure, think analytically and communicate effectively.
- Ability to adapt and stretch capabilities and skills to meet the business needs of a fast growing firm.
- Strong experience analysing business processes within a Product/service-based organization.
- Strong analytical, facilitation, and process mapping skills.
- Familiar with standard application development methodologies and tools.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Visio, ERP, BPM, CRM and Business intelligence softwares
Application Closing Date
30th July, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: Careers@rosslandgroup.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email