Wow Jobs In Nigeria : Printing Business Development Executive
WowJobs is a Dubai headquartered Recruitment Process Outsourcing company with operations across Middle East, India, South Asia, West Africa, East Africa, mainland Europe and UK.
We are currently assisting a client, well established, one-stop, full-facility printing house, focusing on high-quality hard-cover books, text books, children’s books and large-run publications, from design to production and after sales support.
Printing Business Development Executive
RESPONSIBILITIES: Bringing in-depth understanding of the printing market opportunities and competition, this role creates and executes marketing plans to reach target customers – effectively developing a strong and loyal customer base for the company.
Familiar with a wide range of field practices, concepts, and procedures the Marketing Specialist will rely on judgment in planning and experience to accomplish identified goals.
Role & Responsibilities
- Developing the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- Planning, development and execution of marketing programs and campaigns, including online advertising, social media, mobile – generating leads, cold calling, in-person visits and presentations to prospective customers.
- Signing on new clients. Submitting the necessary quotes to customers in a timely fashion and on acceptance, ensuring the completion of the delivery cycle to customers.
- Developing and maintaining business relationships with prospective customers.
- Maintaining and expanding sales and personal targets.
- Reporting to management on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and overall performance.
- Perform analysis and additional duties and tasks as assigned.
Key Competencies & Requirements:
- Minimum bachelors degree, plus 5 yrs relevant experience
- Experience in design, publishing or printing industry with good technical understanding.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership, decision making, problem solving, and project management skills
- Takes initiative. Demonstrates flexibility and dynamism
- Patience, good listener with both customers and staff
- Ability to perform under pressure
How to Apply
Interested candidates can send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org